At KDAA this begins with a skin consultation with a member of our team. Depending on your skin, the presence of any associated skin conditions, your goals and consideration of treatment risks. A range of techniques, from targeted skincare regimens to advanced laser procedures may be considered.
- Skincare: We believe in the power of a personalized skincare routine. Our team can recommend medical-grade skincare products tailored to your unique needs, including cleansers, moisturizers, serums, and sunscreens. These products work synergistically to improve skin texture, tone, and hydration, providing a solid foundation for healthy, more resilient skin.
- Topical Creams: Prescription-strength topical creams can be effective in addressing specific skin problems and concerns. Some ingredients may not be safe during pregnancy or during nursing. This makes consultation with a dermatologist or healthcare professional important.
- Chemical Peels: Chemical peels involve the application of a customised solution to exfoliate and resurface the skin. This procedure helps improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, acne scars, and uneven pigmentation. With different agents to choose from, various strengths and differing peel depths, our dermatologists and dermatology team will determine the most suitable peel for your skin type and concerns.
- Injectables: Dermal fillers and Anti wrinkle injections can also be utilized to target the various changes seen in aging or damaged skin. Agents available include skin boosters, Dermal Injection Bio Remodeller, traditional dermal fillers along with a range of biostimulatory products.
- Laser and Light Therapies: Our practice utilizes state-of-the-art laser and light technologies along with leading radiofrequency and microfocused ultrasound (MFU / HiFU) devices. These can target a variety of skin concerns including wrinkles, fine lines, skin texture, skin elasticity, skin pigmentation changes along with skin tightening and contouring.
With the growing range of treatment options and possible combinations it’s invaluable being guided regarding options appropriate for you, your skin type and skin changes balanced by your goals along with knowledge of associated treatment risks and downtime. Our dermatology team is able to share their knowledge tailored to your specific situation to help guide you in regard to realistic expectations of treatment along with treatment associated risks.
For more information on skin rejuvenation and treatment offerings please see the list of cosmetic and laser treatments available for more details:
- Medical Peels and Facials
- Laser Treatments